PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : The Kisbee CDI

Smoketoomuch
02.05.2013, 15:55
Hello Kisbee lovers.
I am sorry for writing in English but my German "ist kaputt" :-)
I have tried to read som posts her but Google translate is not doing the job...
I have the 45km/h Kisbee and wants to know if there is a unrestricted aftermarket CDI availible. I have tried a couple but they all blow my fuse, Why is that?

Next qestion: Does the trick work where I connect 12v to the blue wire or is it a myth?

Please help. The scooter is quite new here in Sweden and no one, dealer, workshops or other can help me :-(

Schwemlitzer
02.05.2013, 17:51
Hello, the trick with 12V to the blue cabla does work brilliant, the Kisbee run´s up to 65-70mph :-)

rol21
04.05.2013, 02:21
Hello, the trick with 12V to the blue cabla does work brilliant, the Kisbee run´s up to 65-70mph :-)

Generally speaking, any constant voltage (blue line input applied to the CDI) may influence the rounds-per-minute sensor.

Smoketoomuch
06.05.2013, 17:50
Thank you fellowes. Finnaly I met people that knows the Kisbee!
So what you say there is no aftermarket CDI to fit the Kisbee? I tried to put 12v to the CDI and it runs 65 on the meter. Now I just need to adjust the weight of the rollers in the variator and som other minor tweeks :-)
Thank you!

Smoketoomuch
12.07.2013, 11:28
What is the difference betveen the BLACK wire going to the CDI and the BLACK with GREY trace? I get 12v on the black wire but several people say to use the BLACK/GREY wire?