PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Kisbee HELP PLS

MattyPL
14.10.2013, 18:11
Hi
I was reading some posts but google translate doesn't do the job :D
I have a question. I have a kisbee but its restricted.
1. Is the cdi the only restrictor?
2.which is better buy a naraku cdi or connect the blue wire to the 12v?
Thank you

rubbel-die-katz
14.10.2013, 20:25
Dear Matty!

Welcome to our forum. Maybe you introduce yourself? I am interest were you are from.

Regarding your questions:

1. Yes, the Kisbee is only limited by the CDI. Our Kisbee is unlimited.
2. A tuning CDI gives you the possibility to set a speed e. g. at 55 km/h maximum. So the kisbee rides only 55 km/h even if you drive down hill. This protects the gearbox (Variomatic) from too high rotations. If you are using the blue wire to unlimit the kisbee, the kisbee rides the maximum speed, only limited by the power. Driving a rapid montain down while using full throttle causes very high rotations in the gear box. Then its up to you to limit the speed. Howewer: The blue wire is by far the cheapest way to tune your scooter.

MattyPL
14.10.2013, 21:41
Dear Matty!

Welcome to our forum. Maybe you introduce yourself? I am interest were you are from.

Regarding your questions:

1. Yes, the Kisbee is only limited by the CDI. Our Kisbee is unlimited.
2. A tuning CDI gives you the possibility to set a speed e. g. at 55 km/h maximum. So the kisbee rides only 55 km/h even if you drive down hill. This protects the gearbox (Variomatic) from too high rotations. If you are using the blue wire to unlimit the kisbee, the kisbee rides the maximum speed, only limited by the power. Driving a rapid montain down while using full throttle causes very high rotations in the gear box. Then its up to you to limit the speed. Howewer: The blue wire is by far the cheapest way to tune your scooter.

Iam very sorry. So i come from Poland but live in UK. I am almost 17 and i started to be a "biker" about 3 months ago. But i alredy know almost all the components in a scooter.

Regarding to your answer
So if i use the blue wire method does the stock cdi has a restriction to rev so i dont blow up the engine? Or is it unlimited?

And where do i connect the blue wire? Pictures would be appreciated.

Ps. I was looking on polish and english forums and i can see that you germans are experts in this sort of stuff

MattyPL
20.10.2013, 16:35
I see that this title has been viewed 200 times
Can someone help me rather than looking!.

Superarni
22.10.2013, 14:38
Hi MattyPL,

I try to translate Glückspirat´s post from July 2012
Just follow the cable from the Variomatic (gearbox) sensor to the plug. Disconnect the plug and put the cabel on the sensorside aside.
The second part of the cable leads to the CDI. Now, you have to connect this cable to terminal 15. Terminal is a switched Plus (with the ignition).
To find this terminal, a test lamp or multimeter is helpful.

Good luck!

Superarni

MattyPL
23.10.2013, 00:48
Can you please tell me where i can find terminal 15 and how do i connect the blue wire to it?

MattyPL
23.10.2013, 01:11
Never mind

I now know what is twrminal 15. So i just take the blue wire and screw it to terminal 15?

Superarni
23.10.2013, 10:41
I never did that before. I just translated Glückspirat´s post. But it seems to be correct, just to connect
the cable to termninal 15. I understood the procedure of limmitting the speed in this way, that the scooter
is limited if there is no voltage apllied to the CDI. This is the case when the the cable is umplugged from the
sensor or the scooter runs to fast. If you connect terminal 15 to the CDI, voltage is applied to the CDI every time
you turn the key

Once again, good luck!

Excuse my German coloured Englisch.

MattyPL
23.10.2013, 16:19
Thank you for help i will try the trick in a couple days, I'll pop back and tell you if it worked

Schwammerl
24.10.2013, 14:58
I think it would be the easiest solution if you shoot an open cdi on ebay.
Do not search for Peugeot but Qingqi (4-stroke). The engine is a Chinese.
Those things are not very expensive.
And now the Sunday Word:
You are of course not allowed to drive more so, since the approval lapsed after conversion. ;-)